Video Sources 11 Views
Hell's Kitchen 9x8
10 Chefs Compete
Chef Ramsay asks the remaining 10 contestants to nominate one chef from each team who possesses the best leadership skills. The Blue Team decides on Will, while the Red Team struggles to make a selection. When they meet Chef Ramsay in the kitchen the following morning, the Red Team picks Jennifer as their strongest player.
But in true “Hell’s Kitchen” style, Chef Ramsay turns the tables on the contestants as he describes today’s challenge. He asks the two strongest players to name their weakest teammates. Jennifer does not hesitate to say Carrie, and Will immediately calls out Tommy.
For this challenge, Carrie and Will must lead their respective kitchens. They will start by creating a menu for their versions of five classic comfort foods: spaghetti and meatballs, pizza, burgers, Cobb salad, and chicken noodle soup.
The Red Team, especially the outspoken Elise, disagrees with Carrie’s game plan, but at least she has one. Tommy can’t pull it together, and the Blue Team waits for his guidance. Jonathan creates a pizza following Tommy’s recipe but struggles to get his leader to focus. Still, both disorganized teams manage to finish the dishes before time runs out.
Hell's Kitchen season 9
- 9-118 Chefs CompeteJul. 18, 2011
- 9-216 Chefs CompeteJul. 19, 2011
- 9-315 Chefs CompeteJul. 25, 2011
- 9-414 Chefs CompeteJul. 26, 2011
- 9-513 Chefs CompeteAug. 01, 2011
- 9-612 Chefs CompeteAug. 02, 2011
- 9-711 Chefs CompeteAug. 08, 2011
- 9-810 Chefs CompeteAug. 09, 2011
- 9-99 Chefs CompeteAug. 15, 2011
- 9-108 Chefs CompeteAug. 22, 2011
- 9-117 Chefs CompeteAug. 22, 2011
- 9-126 Chefs CompeteAug. 29, 2011
- 9-135 Chefs CompeteSep. 05, 2011
- 9-145 Chefs Compete AgainSep. 12, 2011
- 9-154 Chefs CompeteSep. 19, 2011
- 9-16Winner ChosenSep. 19, 2011