Video Sources 15 Views
Hell's Kitchen 9x7
11 Chefs Compete
Following a difficult elimination in the previous episode, the teams return to the dormitories. The Blue Team is determined to win a service, having lost the last challenge. In the meantime, Krupa is celebrating the Red Team’s win by relaxing with a few drinks.
The next morning the chefs are up and ready to go, but Krupa is in a world of pain. All of the contestants then meet Chef Ramsay in the dining room. He asks them to create something delicious from a table of ingredients that includes grains, fruits, and oils. After hearing a few of the contestants’ ideas, he introduces them to his guests, beer sommeliers Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune.
The competitors are told to prepare individual dishes using one or more types of beer. Chef Ramsay has designed the challenge to test the chefs’ creativity and their ability to make a well-balanced and delicious dish using a unique element.
Krupa’s night of celebration is catching up with her, and she’s not performing at her best. Since the women have six chefs to the men’s five, they are told to drop one dish, and they choose Krupa’s rabbit.
Hell's Kitchen season 9
- 9-118 Chefs CompeteJul. 18, 2011
- 9-216 Chefs CompeteJul. 19, 2011
- 9-315 Chefs CompeteJul. 25, 2011
- 9-414 Chefs CompeteJul. 26, 2011
- 9-513 Chefs CompeteAug. 01, 2011
- 9-612 Chefs CompeteAug. 02, 2011
- 9-711 Chefs CompeteAug. 08, 2011
- 9-810 Chefs CompeteAug. 09, 2011
- 9-99 Chefs CompeteAug. 15, 2011
- 9-108 Chefs CompeteAug. 22, 2011
- 9-117 Chefs CompeteAug. 22, 2011
- 9-126 Chefs CompeteAug. 29, 2011
- 9-135 Chefs CompeteSep. 05, 2011
- 9-145 Chefs Compete AgainSep. 12, 2011
- 9-154 Chefs CompeteSep. 19, 2011
- 9-16Winner ChosenSep. 19, 2011